The APTA Centennial LLC Board of Trustees is seeking one public member for a term of Jan. 1, 2023 through Dec. 31, 2025.
The responsibilities for the Centennial Properties LLC Board of Trustees are as follows:
- Establish a strategic plan and annual goals and objectives that align with the strategic objectives and goals of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Exercise its fiduciary duties in its oversight of Centennial Properties LLC consistent with applicable law
- Adopt APTA’s Related Organization policies to fulfill and guide your fiduciary duties and effectuate consistent governance between related organizations of APTA
- Provide strategic guidance to the Centennial Properties LLC Executive Director
- Review the Centennial Properties LLC annual budget to ensure that it is sound from a financial perspective and make a recommendation to the APTA Board of Directors
- Review quarterly financial information on the Centennial Properties LLC and provide feedback to the APTA CFO and Treasurer
- Strategically oversee the management of the property and capital reserve funds
- Stay current on issues and trends impacting the property
- Be prepared for and attend all Centennial Properties LLC Board of Trustees board meetings
- In consultation with the CEO of APTA or the CEO’s designee, provide an annual review of the Executive Director of Centennial Properties LLC
- Treat information and discussions as confidential
- Submit a report to the Board of Directors on an annual basis
Note: All APTA controlled subsidiaries will conduct their work with the Association’s organizational values in mind and in alignment with APTA’s mission, vision and strategic plan.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE APPOINTEES FROM THE PUBLIC AT LARGE
Candidates should have:
- experience with the management of commercial real estate
- experience with commercial leasing activities
- experience with the financing of commercial real estate
This committee meets at least annually, and on an as needed basis throughout the year.
SIZE OF APPOINTED GROUP
The members of the Board of Trustees shall be appointed by the President of APTA. The number of the Centennial Properties LLC’s Trustees shall be five (5). Three (3) of the Trustees shall be members of the Board of Directors of APTA and two (2) shall be persons from the public at large, who may meet the qualifications listed above. These public members may or may not be APTA members.
TERMS OF APPOINTEES
The term of office for each Trustee of the Fund shall be three (3) years. However, the Trustees shall be appointed to staggered terms.
The APTA President will appoint the President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary, from the Board of Trustees, as officers of the Centennial Properties LLC.
You must log into APTA Engage to apply. Non-APTA members must first create a free APTA account on APTA.org in order to apply.