PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS BELOW Specific term start/end and time commitment will be discussed with interested individuals. The position is mainly online.
Lead GHSIG social networking efforts to connect physical therapy professionals interested in global health issues, facilitate discussion, disseminates information, keep ALI-GHSIG members informed of ALI-GHSIG activities, and promote the GHSIG to non-members.
General Description of Job Title:
The Social Media Committee Chair or Co-Chairs shall facilitate and manage the social networking mediums and work with the ALI Office to maximize and coordinate visibility.
• The Chair or Co-Chairs may recruit and supervise committee members to assist with the duties described below.
Essential Skilled Duties of the Job Title:
• Creates and publishes thought-provoking, engaging, and relevant information and resources related to global health issues through Instagram & Facebook, social media platforms.
• Moderates ALI-GHSIG social media platforms to ensure that only relevant professional content is addressed, and that professional etiquette is followed.
• Attends and contributes to ALI-GHSIG Leadership meetings.
Non-Skilled Duties of Job Title:
• Assists with set-up and clean-up at the Global Health Reception at the annual Combined Sections Meeting. • Assists with staffing the ALI booth at the Combined Sections Meeting.
• The Chair or Co-Chairs (and each committee member) must be an active APTA member, ALI member, and ALI-GHSIG member and be committed to the mission of the ALI-GHSIG.
• The individual must have computer and Canva literacy .
• Commits at a minimum to one 3-year term